Exciting News and Hemp Seeds

I have something new and exciting happening on this blog. I can't share with you just yet what exactly it is, but I can say it's popular, you're aware of it and most likely have participated. While it's not new in that sense, it is new for my blog.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to reveal it, but hopefully it will be before the end of this month. I can't wait and I hope this will have piqued your curiosity and you'll stick around and find out.

The weather is absolutely beautiful here and it feels like summer already even though it's early May. When the weather is like this, I think of healthy foods. I'm enjoying my fruit smoothies in the mornings again and I've added something extra that is so-good-for-you. Do you want to know what it is?


Hemp Seeds. And no, you can't get high. It's gluten-free and it's easily digestible. If you haven't tried hemp seed, it has a mild, nutty taste. They are small like a sesame seed, but they are soft. Hemp seed is an excellent protein and it's packed with omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. You can sprinkle it in soups, salads, hot or cold cereal, smoothies, yogurt and so forth or eat it straight off a spoon.
 

Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Vector by Dapino